Author Archives: Celeb

Washington State Football Player Bryce Beekman Found Dead at 22, Police Investigating

Police have opened an investigation after a 22-year-old Washington State University football player was found dead in his apartment Tuesday (Mar. 24).

Police in Pullman, Washington tell TMZ Sports they were called to Bryce Beekman’s apartment around 5:44 p.m. Tuesday evening for a person with “breathing problems,” but when they arrived, Beekman had already died.

While officials haven’t released a cause of death for Beekman, a Pullman Police Dept. spokesperson said there’s an active investigation into the situation.

Beekman, a senior defensive back who started all 13 games for Washington State in 2019, was one of the top players on WSU’s defense and was ranked fifth on the team with 60 tackles last season.

He also recorded seven solo tackles in WSU’s loss to the Air Force Falcons in the Cheez-It Bowl back in December and was poised to be a starting member of the team’s defense in the upcoming 2020-2021 season.

“We are in shock with the news of Bryce’s passing,” Pat Chun, the school’s athletic director, said in a statement. “Bryce was a tremendous young man, great teammate and will be missed by all.”

Beekman’s WSU teammates also took to Twitter to mourn the loss of their friend.

Wide Receiver Renard Bell wrote: “Fly high. Forever my dawg.” Offensive lineman Liam Ryan added: “Cherish your loved ones. Every second matters.”

Beekman—a native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana—transferred to the Cougars in January 2019 from Arizona Western Junior College and wore the #26 to pay tribute to the late great NFL safety Sean Taylor.

The news of Beekman’s death comes just two years after the suicide of quarterback Tyler Hilinski in January 2018.

Washington State Football Player Bryce Beekman Found Dead at 22, Police Investigating is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

Social Media Influencer Who Licked Toilet Seat for TikTok Challenge Hospitalized With Coronavirus

If stupid was a person, it would be this California-based social media influencer who ended up in the hospital with coronavirus just days after he posted a video of himself licking a toilet seat for a challenge on TikTok.

The 21-year-old internet personality, known as Larz, reportedly shared footage of himself in a hospital bed on Sunday (Mar. 22).

“I tested positive for Coronavirus,” the Beverly Hills resident tweeted from an account that has since been suspended.

The tweet came just days after the social media prankster, who used the Twitter handle @GayShawnMendes, posted a shocking video of himself Friday licking a public toilet seat as part of a bizarre “Coronavirus Challenge.”

He captioned the post: “RT to spread awareness for the Coronavirus.”

The viral craze, seen mainly on the popular video-sharing platform TikTok, sees stupid people users posting footage of themselves licking everything from toilets to grocery store produce.

While it hasn’t been confirmed whether Larz contracted coronavirus from licking a toilet seat in a public bathroom, it wouldn’t be surprising if that were the case.

The news comes as the number of Americans who’ve tested positive for COVID-19 soared past 55,000 as of Wednesday afternoon (Mar. 25). Coronavirus has also caused more than 800 deaths across the country.

This isn’t Larz’s first time going viral either.

He previously appeared on the Dr. Phil show, where he bragged about licking tubs of ice cream before putting them back in store freezers and drinking from mouthwash bottles before spitting back into them.

Larz claimed he’s made “lots of money” from his large online following.

Social Media Influencer Who Licked Toilet Seat for TikTok Challenge Hospitalized With Coronavirus is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

YBN Nahmir Hits the Race Track in “2 Seater” Music Video Feat. Offset & G-Eazy

YBN Nahmir turns up at the race track with G-Eazy and Offset in the music video for his new single “2 Seater.”

The trio are surrounded by beautiful women and fast cars doing donuts around them as they each rap their respective verses in the video.

“2 Seater” is one of the first offerings from Nahmir’s upcoming debut album, which is due out sometime this year.

Watch the video above!

YBN Nahmir Hits the Race Track in “2 Seater” Music Video Feat. Offset & G-Eazy is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

Boosie Badazz Says Instagram Told Him to Stop Paying Women to Get Naked on Live

Boosie Badazz has been showing all the way OWT on Instagram Live, even more than usual thanks to everyone being forced into quarantine amid the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Over the past week or so, the Louisiana rapper has been paying female fans $25 to show their breasts on IG Live for what he dubbed “QTD” (aka Quarantine Titty Day). And during one particular Livestream, he paid two women to eat each other out while 18,000 people watched.

Obviously, all of this goes against Instagram’s TOS, and the platform recently slid in the rapper’s DMs with a cease-and-desist telling him to halt his recent IG Live activities.

“Instagram just DM’d me! Told me stop my actions,” Boosie said Tuesday (Mar. 24) on IG Live. “I ain’t stopping sh*t… because we on quarantine. F**k! Can’t leave the f**king house, everybody’s f**ked up. Talking about stop your actions. Leave my live then, f**k! I don’t give a f**k, mayne. I’m showing the world a good time. Everytime I try to show the world a good time they just try and take it from me.”

Boosie Badazz Says Instagram Told Him to Stop Paying Women to Get Naked on Live is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

Andy Cohen Gives “Housewives” Updates Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, Talks Postponed RHOA Reunion

The coronavirus pandemic and social distancing has put a halt to many television productions, including the popular Real Housewives franchise.

Housewives creator Andy Cohen is one of the celebrities who have tested positive for COVID-19 and is recovering at home.

He recently spoke with SiriusXM host Amy Phillips to give an update on how upcoming Housewives seasons have been impacted by self-quarantining and if we’ll even get a Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion this year.

“We’re really behind in the Atlanta edit, we were supposed to be shooting the reunion today for Atlanta. Obviously, that’s not happening. Hopefully we will be able to shoot it soon.”

RHOA is currently airing the latter half of its 12th season. But as Cohen explained, even those episodes could be delayed.

It was previously announced that the reunion had been postponed in order to protect the cast and crew from COVID-19. But now, a rescheduled shoot is even uncertain.

Cohen also stated that early premieres of Beverly Hills and New York for the millions of viewers quarantining at home are also unlikely because video editors are also self-isolating.

“The issue is there’s only a certain amount of episodes totally color-corrected and locked right now, for both of those shows,” he said.

“We’re working on having a plan in place where people will be editing remotely. It’s going to be a slower process, it’s going to take longer.”

Cohen did have some good news about The Real Housewives of Potomac, though. The trailer for the show’s fifth season will drop soon.

Andy Cohen Gives “Housewives” Updates Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, Talks Postponed RHOA Reunion is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

50 Cent Fears People Are Gonna Get Fat Because of Coronavirus Quarantine, Says He’s Staying Fit by Watching Women on Instagram

50 Cent is extremely concerned about people’s health during the global Coronavirus Pandemic. So much so, that he’s worried people are going to start getting fat while self-quarantining.

The rapper and businessman appeared on “My Monday Morning,” a Wall Street Journal series about self-motivated people kicking off their week and encouraged people who are stuck at home to keep exercising.

“This is day five, right here. I feel there are no safer options out here. There’s not much,” 50 Cent said of his own self-isolation experience.

“I guess when I want to go to the gym I’ll go to a track and I’ll just run outside. Still, you know what they say, keep your social distance. Being conscious of that.”

However, 50 is worried that many will slack off of their usual exercise routine.

“But a lot of people are not making adjustments, so they’re just going to sit home and they’re going to get fat. They’ll get fat.”

The Power star added that he has an alternative to his personal trainer that works best for him: Watching “really fit” women on Instagram.

“I don’t want to not be able to do it when it’s a girl telling me to do it. When you’re training legs, you should definitely train with women, because that’s all they train,” he said.

“After a while you’re like, ‘Yo, what is this?’ You know what I’m saying? Like, ‘What the f*ck you all been doing in here?’”

Just last week, 50 Cent was telling his fans that he had the cure for COVID-19 and would help them get a hook-up for the right price.

“This right here is the cure for the coronavirus according to Trump. So as soon as he said that, I had to get me some,” 50 said in an Instagram video.

The rapper was in possession of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets, a drug used to treat malaria and certain auto-immune diseases that Trump has touted as a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.

However, the Food and Drug Administration has yet to approve the use of chloroquine to treat the virus.

An Arizona man died this week after taking chloroquine phosphate following Trump’s press conference. The man consumed a version of the drug that is commonly used to clean fish tanks and aquariums.

50 Cent Fears People Are Gonna Get Fat Because of Coronavirus Quarantine, Says He’s Staying Fit by Watching Women on Instagram is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

Cardi B Thinks Celebrities Are Getting Paid to Say They Have Coronavirus

Cardi B has a very “interesting” theory about the novel coronavirus.

While a number of celebrities have revealed that they have COVID-19, including Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson, Idris Elba, NBA star Kevin Durant, Bravo’s Andy Cohen and more, but not everyone has exhibited symptoms, which has Cardi a bit confused.

“Let’s say if I have the coronavirus right now. How am I supposed to know I got it because sometimes y’all be like, ‘If y’all have a cough, you have it,’” she said on Instagram Live on Saturday (Mar. 21).

“But then I be seeing these basketball players say like, ‘Yeah, I have the coronavirus, but I don’t got no symptoms.’ So how the f**k am I supposed to know when I’m supposed to get tested for it? Y’all ni**as is playing with me. That’s my problem right there. ‘Cause y’all not really saying what it is.

She continued: “And it’s like, alright, so tell me what it is and what it ain’t. I’m starting to feel like y’all n***as is payin’ n***as to say that they got it, and if y’all are paying n***as to say that they got it, pay me too! Pay me too! Okay? Sh*t, ’cause I’m trying to get paid.”

Cardi is currently in the studio working on her new album, but she admitted she’s ready to be able to leave the house so she can get liposuction.

“A bitch tryna get lipo,” she said. “I needs to know when this shit gonna finish.”

Cardi’s coronavirus conspiracy theory comes as she continues to make headlines after “Coronavirus! Sh*t is getting real!” rant on IG was remixed by DJ iMarkkeyz and turned into a song that will soon debut on the Billboard charts.

Cardi, who helped promote the DJ iMarkkeyz remix on her socials, said she wants to donate proceeds from the sales and streams of the remix to charity, and DJ iMarkkeyz agreed, saying that was his “goal” from the beginning.

Cardi B Thinks Celebrities Are Getting Paid to Say They Have Coronavirus is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

McNasty! McDonald’s Worker Caught Digging in Her Butt While Working Drive-Thru

A photo of a South Carolina McDonald’s worker digging in her butt while working the drive-thru has gone viral on social media.

Facebook user Griselda Blanco, who shared the photo on her page, not only called the fast-food worker out for being extremely trifling and disgusting, but also revealed that the employee got to arguing with her in the comments of her post.

Since the photo went viral, the drive-thru worker has been identified as Zimesha Jenkins.

“This is beyond me! She had the nerve to get on the post. Y’all better not eat at McDonald’s in Barnwell,” Griselda Blanco wrote in a caption on the photo.

Griselda also shared a screenshot of the McDonald’s worker Zimesha Jenkins firing back in the comments and claiming that her hands were “backwards” and not in her butt.

“Bitch you gone make a post about me make sure you tag me next time my hands are clearly fucking backwards you stupid ass hoe,” Zimesha Jenkins responded in the comments.

Facebook users were appalled to say the least about the photo especially with the coronavirus and everything going on right now.

“It’s backwards alright. Back in her ass. Ain’t no way your hands should be nowhere near the crack and your working in a restaurant!!” one Facebook user said.

Another user called Jenkins a “Mcbitch” who needs to wash her hands and stop digging in her butt.

“[Mcscuse] me Mcbitch but you need to Mcwash your hands and stop diggin [in] your Mccrusty ass.”

One of Jenkins’ friends hopped in the comments and jumped to her defense, making it clear that she’s with all the smoke over her friend.

“I bet nobody under this post gone step to ha … that’s all ima say! that goes for the bitxh that made it,” Jenkins friend said to all those who had something to say.

Welp … guess it’s not safe to be getting food from the drive-thru either. We’re all doomed.

McNasty! McDonald’s Worker Caught Digging in Her Butt While Working Drive-Thru is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

Harvey Weinstein Placed Into Isolation in NY Prison After Testing Positive for Coronavirus

Harvey Weinstein, the disgraced movie mogul who was just sentenced to 23 years in prison for rape and sexual assault, has reportedly tested positive for coronavirus.

The Press-Republican newspaper reported that the 68-year-old has since been placed into isolation at the Wende Correctional Facility near Buffalo, New York.

The State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision wouldn’t confirm the report, citing federal health-care privacy laws, but did say that there were two inmates at Wende had coronavirus.

More to come…

Harvey Weinstein Placed Into Isolation in NY Prison After Testing Positive for Coronavirus is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More

12-Year-Old Girl With No Pre-Existing Conditions “Fighting for Her Life” After Catching Coronavirus

A 12-year-old Georgia girl with no pre-existing conditions is on a ventilator and “fighting for her life” in an Atlanta children’s hospital after she contracted coronavirus.

The girl, identified only as Emma by her cousin Justin Anthony, was diagnosed with pneumonia on Sunday, March 15th and tested positive for coronavirus on Friday (Mar. 20).

As of Saturday, Emma had been placed on a ventilator and was in stable condition, Anthony told CNN.

Anthony said Emma had no pre-existing conditions and hasn’t traveled recently, so her family isn’t sure how she contracted the virus.

He shared on Facebook:

“For those of you that think that kids can’t get Covid-19… Think Again!!! My 12 year old cousin just got diagnosed with Corona […] 2 days ago she started coughing blood and her lungs got worse and she had a transfusion. They then had to put a central line to her heart.”

Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta-Scottish Rite Hospital confirmed that they were treating a patient who tested positive for COVID-19, but declined to go into details.

“The patient remains in isolation, and we have consistently used appropriate precautions. Additional details will not be released due to patient privacy laws,” said hospital spokeswoman Jessica Pope.

While it’s possible for anyone of any age to contract coronavirus, medical experts have said that older people and those with underlying health conditions are at a greater risk of falling seriously ill from the virus.

Children, even babies, can contract the virus and spread it, however, their symptoms are generally milder.

Anthony told CNN that Emma’s mother gave him permission to tell her story to the media to spread the word that young people are also in harm’s way when it comes to this deadly virus.

“I know first hand how dangerous it is,” he said. “Everyone keeps saying ‘it doesn’t impact younger people.’ But here’s a 12-year-old fighting for her life. People need to practice social distancing. People need to take care of their children. People need to take this seriously.”

12-Year-Old Girl With No Pre-Existing Conditions “Fighting for Her Life” After Catching Coronavirus is a post from: Gossip On This – Pop Culture, News & Videos

 

Read More